A society that seeks and receives appropriate and timely fulfillment of their right to basic health.
Ensure availability and accessibility of quality basic health services by introducing locally compatible strategies.
Reduce maternal and infant morbidity and mortality through cost effective service provision and health promotion at grassroots level.
Advocate for equitable and sustainable interventions in basic health by mobilizing all stakeholders, impact based research initiatives and building of constituencies.
Introduce community based approaches catering to the specific health needs of children and adolescents.
• Local Communities (women and children in particular).
• Department of Health and Education.
• Public and Private Health Service Providers.
• National and International Non-Government Organizations.
• Community Based Organizations (Formal/ Informal).