Aiming for a tomorrow where everyone has opportunities.
Aiming for a tomorrow where everyone has opportunities.Empowering communities to recover, progress and advance by building peoples’ engagement, capacity and partnership focusing women and children for a better tomorrow.
Our Core Values
• Our mission and humanitarian values impels us to act for a better tomorrow
• Participation for attaining ownership that leads to community empowerment
• Transparency for making humanitarian action accountable to stakeholders
• Equality for realizing the rights of disadvantaged and discriminated
• Innovation for achieving excellence to up-bring the lives of marginalized
• Responsibility for serving the underprivileged voluntarily
We pursue this mission through
• Grassroots institutional development and networking with local civil society groups and organizations;
• Sustainable economic development that integrates livelihoods, education, health, infrastructure, environment, youth development, social cohesion and local leadership management;
• Child development that integrates child rights, protection and improvement of service provision to reduce neglect, abuse and exploitation;
• Partnerships with civil society and public sector organizations that promote harmony and cohesion amongst development partners, integration of development initiatives and accountability;
• Policy advocacy that integrates evidence based research on socio-economic and political issues which are directly related to sustainable development of marginalized communities especially women and children;
• Emergency relief services and recovery and rehabilitation initiatives that assist people affected by conflict or disaster.